The land of Kangaroos is a blissful country that a significant number of people visit every year. The tourists are lured by this beautiful destination with great beaches, nature, wildlife, and preserved aboriginal culture. Even, Australia is on the 10th rank among travel destinations worldwide. Whether it’s Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, or Melbourne- All its major cities have their own specialties. If you are also planning to visit this mesmerizing country, then begin the process of an Australia tourist visa right away. You must have guessed that today’s discussion is about Australian tourist visas. This visa is also called Subclass 600 and has certain requirements to be fulfilled. Let’s understand the documents required for this visa.
What are the documents required for an Australian tourist visa?
- A valid passport with a validity of at least six months starting from the travel day.
- A recent photograph of the applicant with 45mm-50mm length and 35-40mm width.
- Appropriately filled Form 1419
- Documents like bank statements (of the past six months) and tax records (of the past three years) prove the applicant’s financial capability to stay in Australia. The applicant can also showcase any fixed deposits, property investments, and accommodation proof while applying for an Australian tourist visa.
- Detailed itinerary summarizing purpose of visit, including details of passport, air tickets, etc.
- A letter of invitation is a must if you are visiting your family or friends in Australia.
- Medical tests and X-ray examinations are also necessary for this visa.
Once you are aware of the documents, learn about the stream types available under subclass 600.
What are the different stream types for Australian visitor visas?
1 Tourist stream- This stream under subclass 600 is apt if you wish to visit your family and friends in Australia. Business or medical treatment should not be the purpose of this stream.
2 Business visitor stream- Under this visa, the applicant can visit Australia for business reasons only.
3 Family sponsored stream- Family or friends needs to send an invitation letter to the applicant for an Australia tourist visa under this stream.
You should decide your stream to attain a visa under subclass 600 and explore Australia as a tourist.
About the process for an Australia tourist visa
The process commences by picking up the right subclass and the stream of the visa. After that, getting to know the document requirement is the second necessary step. Simultaneously gathering the documents and getting a health examination done takes the process ahead. Then, creating an Immi account and filling out the 1419 form with your details is another step. Paying the visa application fee (AUD 145) and submitting the documents allows you to reach the end of your visa process and you will receive a confirmation mail from the Australian embassy. Lastly, you will receive the outcome positive or negative, which will ensure if an Australia tourist visa is granted to you or not. This whole process can take up to 37 days and this time frame may be influenced by various factors. Once you submit your application for an Australia tourist visa, you need to be patient and hope for a positive result.
Start your process today!
We highly recommend you start as soon as possible and gather all the documents for this visa. Australia is undoubtedly an amazing country and is surely worth the visit. Who knows you might fall in love with this country and start checking your eligibility for Australia PR. Nothing is impossible. if you are availing a great opportunity to visit Australia, there can be chances of you getting Australia PR as well. So, just apply and wait for the results. Good Luck!
more information abou PacMan 30th Anniversary