Platform trolleys Melbourne is essential in schools, supermarkets and work environments where heavy lifting is a daily chore. They lighten the load on warehouse operators and factory workers. While they can help speed up every day processes in delivery facilities and stock rooms. But what is a platform trolleys and why should you invest in it?
In this article, we will cover everything you need to know about this essential piece of equipment. This means that your heavy lifting work will be much easier. We’ll explain the different models available and give you top tips for choosing the right platform trolleys for your school or business.
COVID-19 Compliance: Platform trolleys made from aluminium or power-coated steel sacks are easy to clean and sanitize, so they can help businesses comply with COVID-19 regulations. You can wash them between shifts and reduce the risk of coronavirus transmission in the workplace.
Read also about : animixplay
Choosing the Right Platform trolleys for Your Heavy Lifting
Platform trolleys come in many sizes to suit a wide range of manual handling tasks, as we mentioned earlier. Here we give you a brief overview of the different models available to help you choose the right one for your warehouse, factory, school or distribution department.
- General Purpose platform trolleys: As the name suggests, general purpose Platform trolleys are suitable for all applications and industries. Some with folding toe plates and others with self-supporting designs. The average weight load capacity of this type of sac truck is about 250kg which means it can help lift heavy.
- Folding platform trolleys: investment for small warehouses, schools and office spaces; Fold the sack neatly for truck storage. So, their folding design makes them very portable and ideal for delivery drivers. While the compact model can support a weight of about 90kg, the heavy-duty folding platform trolleys can easily carry 200kg and more.
- Staircase trolleys: Equipped with tri-wheels; Staircase sock trucks easily slide up and down stairs. They are therefore perfect for multilevel schools, office blocks and workshops and are ideal for moving stacks of chairs.
- Heavy Duty platform trolleys: Designed to transport heavy loads up to 400 kg; Heavy-duty Platform trolleys is suitable for daily use in demanding working environment. With strong framework and durable rubber wheels, they are perfect for lifting and moving heavy boxes. Maybe that’s why they remain the # 1 choice for warehouses and distribution centres.
- White Goods platform trolleys: If you move washing machines, fridges, freezers and dishwashers, the White Goods Platform trolleys is ideal for you. Designed specifically for the transport of white goods, it has a rubber-protected framework, large toe plates and pneumatic wheels.
There are many things that you need to consider for selecting the best suitable platform trolleys Melbourne for your job. You must need to invest heavily in right kind platform trolleys that is necessary to handle heavy loads in your warehouse and transportation. Also, you must search to find out a good material handling equipment provider for the job.